Tenants at the Polaris Brisbane Data Centre now have access to Megaport's SDN-based elastic interconnection fabric. What exactly does this mean?
• Obtain secure connections to multiple cloud providers including Microsoft, Amazon, and Google
• Leverage new optionality and flexible service models for architecting hybrid cloud solutions
• Access a wider ecosystem using instant provisioning capabilities
• Utilize peer traffic on Megaport's Internet Exchange
• Control and manage your services anywhere, anytime, on all major platforms
Who is Megaport?
Megaport is the leading, global, independent and neutral provider of Elastic Interconnection services. Using Software Defined Networking, their global Fabric enables you to rapidly connect to a deep services ecosystem.
Services can be directly controlled via portal, API and mobile application. Megaport’s extensive global footprint provides a neutral platform that spans many key data centre providers across various markets.
Login to the Megaport.al portal and establish a cross-connect between Polaris and Megaport today!
Polaris is widely regarded as Australia’s leading, most modern, highly secure, purpose built and designed to Tier 3+ standards data centre. The facility is unique in delivering an N+2, high availability solution that is reinforced with a Service Level Agreement (SLA) assuring a class leading 99.99% availability. The Tier 3+ rating demonstrates a concurrently maintainable, high security, high availability (N+2) facility that is successfully meeting the requirements of our tenants.
Data centre outsourcing is a trend that can no longer be ignored, with big enterprises like, Data #3, DELL, Dimension Data/NTT Data just a couple of big names embracing the financial and operational benefits associated with a colocation solutions like the Polaris Data Centre.More